- ULTRA RACING Anti Roll Bars (also known as anti-sway bars, sway bars or lower tie bars) affect the handling of the car on the lower end of the suspension.
- Sway bars tie the lower suspension components together across the front or back, and affect a car’s over steer and under steer.
- Sway bars will keep your car flat in turns instead of leaning over to one side.
- Sway bars provide better cornering especially at high speeds and work very well in conjunction with strut tower bars.
- The Ultra Racing Lower Arm Bar is designed to reduce the flex of the vehicle chassis where it is connected by the Lower wishbone of the suspension system
- To lessen the distortion of the vehicle lower suspension when it is under load, especially during hard cornering.
- It is installed at the lower mounting points between the left and right suspension and the vehicle chassis.
- Tremendously improving the stiffness at the area where the lower arm is connected to the vehicle chassis.
- The Ultra Racing Lower Arm Bar also keeps camber accurate during hard cornering.
- ULTRA RACING Room Bar / Rear Cross Bar is the bar linking both the B-Pillars within the passenger compartment.
- The effect of room bar is particularly obvious for a four-door sedan.
- This is because four-door sedan has a longer body than the hatch-back or coupe, the chassis is by nature weaker than the later two.
- Improve handling, stability at high speed and cornering, hence safer driving.
- Provide a better braking and stopping performance.
- Reduce NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness).
- Increase stiffness of vehicle front chassis.