- Improved friction performance to provide shudder free driving experience.
- Excellent oxidation control to provide longer fluid life.
- Exceptional anti-corrosion performance for better hardware protection.
- Superior parts durability for hardware protection.
- Very good low temperature characteristics and high shear resistance.
- Increased fuel economy.
- Provides long equipment life by resisting gear wear and scuffing.
Maximizes equipment availability by avoiding premature failure or need for overhaul due to deposit-induced seal wear and leakage.
Assists smooth shifting in manual transmissions by controlling glazing and coking of friction surfaces in synchronizing mechanisms.
Provides long oil service life by resisting oxidation and oil thickening. Provides against corrosion of ferrous and nonferrous components.